Tuesday, May 19

My Precious Emily...

4 years old already. How has 4 years gone so fast? Already done with your first year of preschool. Tying your shoes all by yourself. And boy do have a mind of your own!?!?!?! Sometimes I look at you, and think your too smart to be only 4. You love to play hopscotch, go fish, old maid, blow bubbles, go for walks with Mommy and Kiera, jump on the trampoline, play in your little pool, or have a book read to you . You'd rather not have your hair done, stay at home for a whole day, or pick up toys. Hesitant to try new food, but once you do you usually like it. Love spaghetti and lasagna, and surprisingly you like a lot of fruits and vegetables. You start crying if you ever see me crying. There was time when it was just you and me. You were my first baby, and now your oldest girl. You are amazing, funny, unique, smart, tenderhearted, beautiful, inquisitive... precious to my heart.

No comments: