Saturday, February 19

Counting Blessings

or what's on my mind...
I am by no means a writer, but here's what I've been thinking this morning...
When I'm about to cry because I don't know what to do with cranky, short-tempered kids: I think of how sweet they are (when they are sweet) and how precious they are to me. Don't know what I'd do with out them


And when I start feeling some self pity that I don't get to go out shopping (without the kids), cuz Hubby's not home to watch them: I remember that the reason he is not home is because he is making it possible for me to have the previledge to choose. To choose between being a stay-at-home-Mom or working outside of our home. And to me that is priceless. I count it one of my greatest blessings to be able spend my days with my kids. Which allows to hear Ryan every time pronounces a new word for the first time. Or watch the process of Emily learning to read. Or see all of Kiera's hundred expressions (she makes me laugh, I think, almost everyday). So here is to my husband (words can't express how much I love him, hence the absence of a adjective in front husband)
Mmmm... I have more blessings to count, but my heart is full now, so I'll save those for later. <3

1 comment:

John'aLee said...

What a beautiful post Mel! I am so proud of both you and Steve. You guys are doing an awesome job raising those 3 precious little kids! We love you all!