Tuesday, November 8

'Bout time for an update? I think sooo!!!

Well... We're moved in. *Whew* lol

This is our humble abode. It still needs some work, but it's got a roof that doesn't seem to leak and running water and electricity. what more could we ask for to start over in a new state?
The girls have started at their new school, and (according to one of the office ladies, who has had 2 children go through this school) my girls got the 2 best teachers in the school.

I am just in awe of the colors around here. The reds, golds, and oranges!!! I've never been a big fan of these colors, ahhh I just love them right now!!!!


HAHA as I rave about the colors my pics I post don't have much color. gonna work on getting some better ones.

all for now folks

2 comments:

Wrena said...

I've been here, and can't picture you where you've gone! :) the house is a home by what it's filled with, the foliage is everything we make it. So very glad to hear from you!!! :D

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet lady! The fall colors back in your hick town of Ft. C have been amazing! I should post a pic or two! Glad to hear you arrived safely. Hope someday you can travel back this way and razz our family & bring Mama, Papa & Daren along for the razzing too! We miss y'all!