Thursday, January 1

New Post ♥ Big Smile ♥

Resolutions...?!?!!? UMmm... Well I haven't exactly made any yet.   Wait, what...???    You're suppose to have them all ready by the 1st!!  Lol... Many things have gone through my mind about what I'd like to accomplish this year.  One thing that will happen this year is that we will have a baby! This may decease the number of other things that I will accomplish. (very hearty laugh) Seeing as how I have 3ish months until that will happen, I guess I should try pack in as much as I can...

One resolution :  BLOG!!! As I started thinking about this, I wondered how many other people had this resolution; to start a blog, or restart a blog (as in my case).  Every time I think about starting to post on my blog, I just get a feeling of guilt.  Guilt that I haven't kept up on it.  I've realized this a similar pattern that people have with many other resolutions.  Start out with good intentions, but then start to forget, get too busy, or whatever else makes us fail to keep up that perfect record.  Now, I say that because I am one of those people that likes to see a neat little check mark next to EVERY  OBJECTIVE!! Why does it distress me when I miss a day? This year I will remember I only FAIL when I stop trying.   Even if I do miss a post day, GET OVER IT!!! (haha, do you like "my stern talking to" for myself?)

Well this year... I have many thoughts about resolutions.  Our lives have changed.  We are finally out on property, and we plan on staying here!! (we've been wanting this for many years) So I think we just have a lot of new habits to make.  We'll be getting chickens and starting the garden soon.  We've already done a lot to make our house more comfortable, but we will still be working on that and on landscaping. So... here goes. Blogging about everything from painting furniture to gardening, chickens, and a baby!! I think I'll have quite enough to keep me enthusiastic about blogging.

Other resolutions; oh you know same ol' same ol'... Take more pics and videos of our family. read ,more, get a lot of things organized, eat better, exercise more... ya know.  These are a lot more specific in my personal journal. :D

No comments: