Thursday, May 6

My Paycheck (Thanks Renee) :)

I just read a friend's (Shepard News) latest blog post. She reminded me of why I love what I do.

Kiera announced she was going to go play in the back yard. Here's what I found when I went to check on her a couple minutes later. "Whatcha doin?"
I ask. Her first response was "the rock are thirsty. I'm giving them a drink." then a couple minutes later (we were still outside) it changed to "the rocks need a bath. This is their bath in here."



This is Emily, the new mother. She picked up a roly poly. "Mom, can I keep it? What can I put it in?" I gave her a baby food jar. "What do roly polies eat? Do they drink anything? What do they like to play on? Mom will you take a picture of me and my new baby?" Who knew kids could be so entertaining.


This little boy just loves both of his sisters dearly!!!!

No comments: