Monday, April 26

Emily cracks me up this morning

We recently heard a commercial for some kind of fun thing that was going to be down town. We only heard the last little part of it.
So on the way to school today...
Emily: "Mom, Can I ask you a question? (she says that all the time lately)
Mom: "yes Dear"
E: "Remember that commercial about free games and food venders and...?" (there a whole bunch of stuff) "When is that?"
M: "I don't know Babe. I didn't hear that part of the commercial."
E: "OH." :( and a pause "Well is it tomorrow?"
M: "Don't know Sweetie."
E: "Is it tonight?"
M: "I don't know." (shrug +eye contact)
E: "Maybe it is the day after tomorrow. Is it that day?"
This is when I started to crack up. "I really don't know Emily."

She seem to be convince if she kept asking, she'd hit the right day then I'd Know.
It made me laugh, and that's good for a Monday morning. Well and we had green lights ALL the way through town. :D

No comments: